What is a Rental Property Tourist Board License ?

It is the document that short term rental properties require to be able to legally advertise their property for rental. To obtain this document you have to register the property address at the Tourism Board.

If you are a property owner and you rent to tourists on a regular basis, you need a Tourist Board License. That way, you will be able to advertise your property on platforms such as Airbnb, HomeAway, Booking.com, Rentalia, Expedia, etc., without getting fined.

How to apply for a Rental Property Tourism License ?

Once you have got this declaration stamped by the Tourism Board, you have to go to the local, national police or to the Guardia Civil so they can get you an Establishment Code, a Username and a Password relative to your holiday home so you can inform them all future guests staying at your property.

This all sounds very daunting but Sun Holiday Rentals can help you with these procedures. Our charges are 165 Euro for a one off transaction or 130 Euro if you sign for Sun Holiday Rentals to exclusively advertise your property for short term rental for 1 year with you receiving excellent rental rates.


You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.
How to upgrade the browser